Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Waffles Everywhere!!

So today, since I had time, I decided to look up about freezer meals. I have always thought about it; I just never actually did the research. I am the type that you just need to tell me how to do it and I can do it. So I finally found a website that gets you familiar with freezer meals. It has you make 5 things a week to get your freezer stocked in breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinners. So far I have just made the waffles.  I ended up with 2 gallon freezer bags full of waffles.  My son LOVES waffles and the ones at the store were getting expensive plus all the preservatives can't be good for anyone.  I am so excited also because they are corn free (except for the baking powder).

Next on the list is to make a baking mix.  This is like bisqick and again minus the additives and SANS corn!! 

Having a corn intolerance is very annoying but one of these days I will get it figured out.  I sure feel tons better when I stay away from it.

If you want the recipe of the waffles or to check out the 4 weeks of freezer meals go to Money Saving Mom.  She has really excellent ideas.

Well here is to a NEW year.  The possibilities are endless!!

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.  -Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment